R.I.P Frank Riordon

general manager

Reaction score
Heard earlier this week that Frank Riordon passed away whilst in Ireland on holiday, a lot of the old Deborah lads from Harrow Road will remember Frank well, he was a well respected QS and worked their for a lot of years
My deepest condolences to all his family and friends

I first met Frank Riordon In 1971 at Stephens and Carter's then main depot at Harrow Road. I was a young surveyor in contracts and Frank worked the Hire desk in the H&S dept, having previously spent time working in the yard. When I moved on in the company Frank became the new trainee surveyor in Harrow road being tutored by Ray Packham.
Frank stayed as surveyor in Harrow road into the 1990's when he was briefly made redundant then re-hired. I briefly worked with him again in the late 90's when I joined Deborah's as a regional surveyor. Frank was great to work with, had a witty attitude and to my knowledge never harmed anyone. All who knew Frank considered him a friend.
Rest in Peace Frank Riordon, an old friend. My deepest condolences to his family and friends in this sad time.

I only knew Frank for a few months (his last company was PHD Modular Access) but I found him to be a gent. Funeral tomorrow 15/12/14.

Top Bottom