spent

dico

Reaction score
spent many a night on the scaffolders forum even the wife quoted I talk to the computer more than her!!! looool! such a shame its gone so quite what does it need to reboot it such a shame:laugh::blink:

ive said it before but most of the boys are all grafting and maybe out spending as the Game has picked up again.
a good thing for the scaffs but maybe not so good for the forum:cry:

You may well be right Mr Happy. I certainly had less time for the forum during my last sortie into the world of gainful employment. I will have less time on my hands come late January when I have another crack at the working lark.
I still think some prizes from Admin would be a great way to regenerate the forum. Who can ever forget the excitement that the 8 week working holiday in Algeria prize caused?

Too much work and not enough free time for me at the mo, but its still a good place to catch up with old pals.

I still pop in from time to time but flat out with different projects lately,even closed my facebook and online newspaper accounts down was taking up too much of my time that I just couldn't afford to give.

Top Bottom