Scaffolding QS - Chelmsford (for London)

Binthere

Reaction score
I note that Russel has been advertising this position for some time now (On and off).
This ad is not from an agency but Wellmax direct. As follows:-

Recruiter WellMax Scaffolding Limited Posted 03 November 2014 Closes 31 December 2014

Location Chelmsford, Essex

Sector Surveying
Category Quantity Surveyor
Job Type Permanent
Salary Salary is negotiable,

Apply now

Further information.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and enthusiastic with extensive experience in the scaffolding industry. Good communication skills and a dynamic approach are essential for integration into the company structure and our existing client base.

The role will involve:

preparing monthly interim valuations and chasing final accounts;
frequent site visits;
cost analysis and forecasts (CVR);
liaising with clients.

We have a great atmosphere in the office and we are looking for the right candidate to join our friendly team.

There is an excellent remuneration package with the usual benefits will be offered along with the opportunity for performance related bonuses.

You should have :

a good knowledge of contract conditions and contract law as applied to the Construction Industry;
high standards and aspirations;
be an excellent organizer with proven time management skills;
a current valid driving licence is preferred due to the office location.
For more information about the above post, please contact Russell Maxwell-Smith on 07534 899686 or email russell@wellmax.co.uk.

NO AGENCIES TO CALL PLEASE.

Don't bother to apply for this lads, the clown is a control freak who has all the staff scared to death, half the time they are walking on eggshells and cannot do or say anything to a client without his authorisation
Friendly office atmosphere you have got to be fxxking joking.

As a footnote to GM's post .
Several years ago I arranged an interview with this company. The interview was agreed to be for 8.00 am sharp, as I needed to be at a meeting later on that morning. I arrived there at 7.45am and waited for the interviewer to arrive. At 8.45am he still had not appeared and my time availability was expiring, so I told the estimator there I could not wait any longer and left. Draw your own conclusions.
I posted this job ad reluctantly but did not want to deprive anybody of a chance of employment.

As a footnote to GM's post .
Several years ago I arranged an interview with this company. The interview was agreed to be for 8.00 am sharp, as I needed to be at a meeting later on that morning. I arrived there at 7.45am and waited for the interviewer to arrive. At 8.45am he still had not appeared and my time availability was expiring, so I told the estimator there I could not wait any longer and left. Draw your own conclusions.
I posted this job ad reluctantly but did not want to deprive anybody of a chance of employment.

Yes it is interesting to see how potential employers treat potential employees. There is definitely an air of " someone must be in need of work so we can f**k them around" even more so since the invention of Human Resources.
Anyway Binthere did you get the job? :D

Ha Ha! from that day to now I have never had a call back from him! says it all really. My only reason for looking to change was the office would have been much closer to home. In the end I resigned from the current employer and slipped into the state of retirement I am now in.

Top Bottom