Castle construction (1 Viewer)

lodgey

Reaction score
Be careful lads don't work for castle construction robbing ***** done me out of 320 quid then tried ripping other lads off penny pinching

yea bet he fu..ing did me and my mate nearly started in derby for him,lucky I heard bad things about who owns company and seen first hand on site he had others,not jusy scaffs adapting scaffold but other trades aswell,your right keep well clear.

good shout

I hear his a bit of a boy,maybe needs to meet few scaffs I use to work with offshore right hard nuts my RIP Mate whos been dead few yrs now davy knight Sheffield,he would beat the fu.k out this guy and wont even break sweat.

Yes robbing ***** beware
Dont say you werent warned :)

I'm just glad I got to go back offshore myself just thought it was a bit strange that the guys who where on the job before jacked I wonder why he's posting again on job centre page

I hear his a bit of a boy,maybe needs to meet few scaffs I use to work with offshore right hard nuts my RIP Mate whos been dead few yrs now davy knight Sheffield,he would beat the fu.k out this guy and wont even break sweat.

If you want hard then you wont get harder than those London scaffs. Some even went to the Krays funeral.

They r a bad firm used 2 work 4 them last year had 2 get 2 yard 4 6 in morn travel 2 stoke no travel money stay clear.

Top Bottom