looking for job in New Zealand (2 Viewers)

patrias77

Reaction score
Hi guys

My name is Patrik and I am scaffolder of 3 years. Now I am working in the Sweden in industry. This year I got visa and work permit to NZ. I will arrive end of february so I am looking for job here.

Thank you for your answer or maybe for your help.

Hi guys

My name is Patrik and I am scaffolder of 3 years. Now I am working in the Sweden in industry. This year I got visa and work permit to NZ. I will arrive end of february so I am looking for job here.

Thank you for your answer or maybe for your help.

Is repost a friendly reminder in case some KIWI scaffs missed your previous posts ?

hi Patrik
Do you still knead a start in NZ ?
I am in Christchurch , you will not have a problem getting a job here bud

hi patrik
if you still whant a start ?
pm me if you fancy a job in Christchurch

Hi, yes I am looking for job like scaffolder in NZ. I will arrive 5 April to auckland. Do you have some offer or more information about some work? Or can you give me your email ? Thank you

hi Patrik
Do you still knead a start in NZ ?
I am in Christchurch , you will not have a problem getting

oright mate im moving to new Zealand in may I have my part 2 is there lots of work whats the money like over there

Mado, send a PM to aussiebob. Will be in the members list. he had a thread a week ago looking for scaffs. The thread was called 'gang of 3 to 4 f0r job in nz.' Might be able to team up with others. Good luck.

hey, I am still interesting about some job there . Do you have some contact there ? How it is going life there like scaffolder I mean.

Top Bottom