Temp roof (1 Viewer)

gabs

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone give advice on pricing a temp roof?
I,v just started out on my own and I have been asked to do a temp roof but obviously don't want to go in too low, is there a standard pricing guide?
Thanks

Price as high as u can ...if ur not used to doing em ur likely to price far too low & get ur fingers burnt....& reguardless of wot u think ur abilitys are get a set of calcs & drwgs done..if anything went wrong then ur public liability company will walk away from youi

Roof Price

Hi,
Can anyone give advice on pricing a temp roof?
I,v just started out on my own and I have been asked to do a temp roof but obviously don't want to go in too low, is there a standard pricing guide?
Thanks

I have customers that work on £20.00 to £25.00 per sq mtr but they own their own roof system, so one you have covered your roof hire price you could start there.

But if you have only just started up you will have to open an account at a supplier that will be tricky if you dont own your own house.
Generation Hire & Sale do the Ubix system........

Thanks for advice, I'v got beams and tins already, just trying to work out the squarage price
Gabs

Between £15 and £20 a square meter for the roof , like Sp says allow for a design and cover your backside

Top Bottom