So when is everyone breaking up for Xmas

We'd normally work till the 23rd then come back on the 5th ...but we got a company do on the 20 th which looks like its gonna be a quality nite & could be a high point to finish the year on -

We will be breaking up on the 23rd and considering I have a massive Birthday on the 28th it should be a good one :)

Too posh for you phil lol - black tie do for the guys & their partners - meal, comedian & disco plus staying over in the hotel......anyway talking of do's u guys not doing a forum meet & **** up this year?

We will be breaking up on the 23rd and considering I have a massive Birthday on the 28th it should be a good one :)

Yeah you fecking old git.....the big 50

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Too posh for you phil lol - black tie do for the guys & their partners - meal, comedian & disco plus staying over in the hotel......anyway talking of do's u guys not doing a forum meet & **** up this year?

Thinking of going to the big smoke on the 6th of dec.

Jammy buggers, ha ha. Affraid my kiddies will be without me this year. Have the christmas shift offshore. Only fair our back 2 backs done it last year. Not complaining lads, perils of the job its what we signed up for. Least ive had 6 weeks off before hand tho. Spose that an added bonus.

So when you do all finally break up get pissed, have a great christmas and stay safe.

Who is the comedian? I heard Phil 181 was going to make a guest appearance with his side splitting "no northerners in boiler suits and rigger boots" sketch.

Broke up 27th June 2014, fully retired now :D

Don't get any holidays now :cry: Just one long fecking holiday :D

I've only got 20-30yrs before that happens....unless i win the lotto.

I finish on the 21st and go back on the 5th jan.......2wks off......sweet.

Top Bottom