Clinch Kits (1 Viewer)

Ha ha, your at it now. :laugh:

No but I've had a few clenched buttocks, non-tethered incidents.:laugh:

Is this it?

Klinch|Tool Tethers

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Just the usual clamour from the big boys for the high moral ground.

Is this it?

Klinch|Tool Tethers

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Just the usual clamour from the big boys for the high moral ground.

Yes mate, absolutely unpractical. They will be coming your way soon as they are not going to take off down under and a company has bought a couple of thousand of them lol

To be honest, I'm probably just at a funny age. When I first saw the IW I thought they would never take off, and the step looked impossible to make work. I suppose the truth is, we could get used to almost anything, but as long as the gear isn't tied off I will always fail to see why we would tie off a bubble.

to be honest if your work area as barriers around it whats the point in tethering every tool up causing nothing but misery an yet were working with loose materials,
mind you once the claims start going in for chipped teeth cus the tether snags an pulls your tools out of your hand and smacks you in the fisog iam quite sure there will be plenty of no win no fee willing to back your claim .scc

you cant stop progress especisally when some HSE clown wearing gloves in an office to avoid paper cuts buys into it and stakes his name as an aarsehole who has never worked at height on it;)

and dont get me started on IWs:eek:

Top Bottom