Pyeroy looking for Scaff’s at St Fergus !

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Pyeroy looking for Scaff’s at St Fergus !

Please send an e-mail to recruitment@pyeroy.co.uk enclosing a C.V., or applying in writing to:

Group HR Manager
Pyeroy Limited
Kirkstone House
St Omers Road
Western Riverside Route
Gateshead
Tyne & Wear
NE11 9EZ

T: 0191 493 2600
F: 0191 493 2601

You could Contact them and Ask them.

What's the Rate for a Advanced.

I got Job Advert off Scaffold Industrial on Facebook.

Been told by lads that are on there that they are fully maned up and will downmaning at Christmas

I emailed them Dean and they said..

Thanks for applying and they will forward my CV and get back to me soon.

That means your cv will go onto the system and when they need scaffs they will just pick the guys top of the pile mate,
I've been putting CVs everywhere with no joy, or running round in circles. All job sites etc, no joy, I'm willing to go anywhere, if there is digs or less than 1-2 hours drive, but there is nothing even on the street mate,
Good luck pal.

I am in the same boat as you Dean, I have everything ready to go and start asap! willing to travel to any location really with a decent rate and good hours. I was due to start tomorrow in Tunbridge wells, if you fancy that give forefront a call. Its 16ph for part 1 scaffs and 20ph for part 2, runnning up until christmas. I was offered the job today but phoned over 25 places for accommodation and could not get anywhere. If you fancy trying your luck with accommodation, give them a call pal.

Top Bottom