Australian opportunity

up+downscaffolding

Reaction score
Alrite lads, I'm a scaffolder of 12 years with part two and CCSNG supervisors card, Im currently out in Adelaide austrailia with a 6months work visa and I brought my tools but I don't know where to start with getting a job in scaffolding out here... Looking for anyone that has had exp. working as a scaff here in Aus that could point me right direction.

Cheers guys

I got a call from Capes from over there about a month back, try messaging Orac hes on for them he might be able to give you a number

Different card system in Oz I believe but you should get a foot in the door being as you're British. Everyone knows the best scaffolders come from these shores. ;)

Thanks guys appreciate all the info, I know I need a white card for scaffolding work out here which is about $35 dollars and according to capes job site I need a high risk permit as well (goodie gumdrops more cards) lol
Thanks again

Thanks guys appreciate all the info, I know I need a white card for scaffolding work out here which is about $35 dollars and according to capes job site I need a high risk permit as well (goodie gumdrops more cards) lol
Thanks again

The white card is the bog standard safety card like the touch screen HSE test back in the UK.

You also need a high risk licence. You might get on Darwin with your visa but not the other high profile jobs.

Top Bottom