Garry Adams 2000 posts (1 Viewer)

Thanks Bobby M8…I never noticed it hit 2k…aye, had some good debates over the years…lets hope that 2015 will be a year of change and advancement for all these who want to be all they can be…

Best regards

Gaz…

amen to that brother

on that note thanks for your feedback regarding the rigging mate to date ive done an advert for honda and pepsi but the works toooooooooooooo far and between for me so i think 2015 will be the nebosh route think a suit from marks and sparks and a god complex will suit lol

read other threads i see your new ventures well on the way and i can promise you gal couldnt happen to a nicer fella................ exept me :)

think 2015 will be a good year for all in truth

Last edited:
Well Done Garry, 2000 Really Knowledgeable Posts Well Done.

Hi Bobby

I done my NEBOSH General in 98, since then IOSH / NEBOSH have developed a range of Courses and Qualification directed to particular Sectors, i.e. OIL and Gas and the International NEBOSH…I have an electronic version of the International one…I could send if you want a wee butchers ???…can't remember if I got your e-mail addy !, if you want me to send PM me your email so I can attach the Docs…

Gaz...

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Hi Gerscaff

Thanks for your kind comments knowledge is only acquired and is as valid as the ones who taught me, it is those who have gone before us that deserve praise for there willingness to pass on the esoteric Teaching of our Industry, it is up to the individual to develop that knowledge already accrued.

In these modern times Qualification combined with Practical Experience and a sound Technical knowledge appear to be the combination that is required.

But then again what the £eck do I know…Im only a hairy assed Scaffolder :eek:

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

@ Teeside

Thanks for the big well done…and well done to you too, I often monitor your posts, find some very interesting stuff ;)

Garry...

good effot marra and unlike most of my posst pritty much every post garrys posted av learnt sumet

Well done Gary, here's to the next 2000, looking forward to getting a yap with you in January.

Well done Garry - a great contribution to the forum!

Great achievement, Garry! I do miss your old avatar!

Well done old bean
A great Scaff and a man with morals and principles a rareity nowadays

Last edited:
@ Marra

Thanks for the kind words Marra, but, Im only mercenary Scaffolder thats picked up a wee bit of savie over the years, with great Teachers, real Iron Monkeys...

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

@ aom

Im booked on for the 5 Jan, so I see you then for a catch up...

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Fit like Georgie ??? and how is sunny Peterhead, same as Aberdeen I expect PMSL…fit yi up ti the noo min ???

Gaz...

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

@ SF Adi

Thanks for that…the Forum has came a long way, that 5 in January Iv been knocking around here…what a Forum eh Broz ???, its go everything a Scaff would want and then some :eek:

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

@HSWT

Giday Cobber…hows things with you ???, Project going well ???

Gaz...

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

@ Happy

Thanks for the appraisal old bean, one tries to stay within the Land Marks of Civilised Society…by the way they want a 5 Day Basic Course now, as well a the wee bits and bogs already gifted to them and Client has delayed until candidates are in country :eek:…give some people in inch and they take a mile ( or should I say Kilometre )…

Speak soon Brother…

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

@ Fredreick

Thans for that…hows things with you lately ???

Top Bottom