Agency Scum (1 Viewer)

you say that carbon but i know a few scaffs that claim there expenses on a weekly are much better off!!!! by about 100 roughly

I would rather pay my lads x2 on weekends then use agency lads during the week Bobby , there is only one person that makes money from an agency and it ain't the lads or the company using the agency

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Oh by the way Bobby marra is talking about coming down for a session at Christmas so make sure we ain't got to send the round lads to drag your arse of the sofa

yeah in truth had ONE blinder with oneway in the summer and done a bit off floating but its defo not for me with you and the lads all the way cant beat being on a firm directly at least you can settle and rise

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

even if megan fox was on my sofa id still be out for that :) good me and marra can have a pie eating contest ............................... whos gonna win lol

Fook knows who's gonna win the pie eating contest mate, but me and lads are more interested in pulling , drinking , and getting on the barley ;)

Fook knows who's gonna win the pie eating contest mate, but me and lads are more interested in pulling , drinking , and getting on the barley ;)

fair enough well do it you way :laugh::laugh::laugh: where you thinking phil no doubt ill meet den and fred at euston at 10 again in the all bar one having a liquid breakfast what about victoria again then down to the imperial?

Not sure yet Bobby , as we got a lot of squarage to do yet , ( that's scaffold talk hahahahha) but we will defo be having it large brother , a bit nearer the time we will fine tune it , I have to let marra know real soon anyways mate.

If there is no work around and you need to bread on the table then you will take what ever you can get , but what I don't understand is why any decent man is not employed at the moment as there is so much work about , tell me if iam wrong but I have always found most agency men to be lazy , and the only reason they are working for an agency is because no one else will employ them full time.

Firms don't pay the money. Agencies do.

Some firms do mate , believe me , if your worth your salt I will pay you .
Some of my lads work from 8 till 3 and earn almost £200 a day on street work , but them lads graft their nuts of plus they get x2 at week ends , but again they graft hard for me .

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

So you want a start then Jason ?
Or are you a clock watcher ?

Before all you agencys came along there was always guarenteed work and you knew were you was.
Thas why all agency boys get a bad name cos we no were getting abused so we all take tha **** and try and milk tha job cos everytime we do have a go we get ****** over like this.
They use agencys promise you months flood the job with men then get rid of you like a rat
if you was direct they wouldnt be able to do it to you so yeh it is your fault if you was direct youd have a contract etc theyd have to stick to and 38 hours pay when you did go and a weeks notice ... like i said Scum

I understand ur frustraton m8 -i really do, i'm no lover of agencies myself, but i think you may be a little niaive if you think a basic work contract will stop u getting laid of any any easier then from working under a ageny banner.
tbh its the Govs fault for changing the employment rules that made it a necessity for people to use these agencies in the 1st place & allow them to spring up to fill the void in the market.:(

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Why do you think companies use agencies its so that they get all the flak when it comes to hiring and firing.

Its nothing to do with the flack from hiring/firing.....its because the law has changed making the status of self employeed workers virtually impossible -wanting everyone out of S/E status & into paye which rakes in millions in NI contributions.
the criteria for remaining Self employed has changed which makes it illegal for many companies including agencies to field long term opperatives on their books - with mega fines imposed for doing so...the grey area & so called legal loophole surrounding payroll companies was closed back in August but will take a while for the investigators to settle & decide on individual company status, but will impose both fines & backdated paye bills to both individuals & companies responsible for hiring them. Several test cases have already been heard in the high court & the only company who have been succesfull in their appeal against hmrc for s/e status is Hudson Contracts which has been recognised as a bonefide payroll & nics service. But they had millions & a massive legal team to fight with...but for the little companies with limited funding & legal representation they dont stand a chance.

Im With Sp On This, The Flexible Work Place Was How The Govt Of The Day Put It, What They Meant Was Pay You Off At A Moments Notice, Sometimes No Notice At All, I Honestly Dont Mind Agencies I Have Worked For Them Myself, And While Im Sorry The Lad Got Knocked On His Money, Thats Never Been My Experience. The Real Arguement Here Should Be Why Are Our Employment Laws So Crap As To Allow The Workforce To Be Treated Like Vermin In The First Place.

Some firms do mate , believe me , if your worth your salt I will pay you .
Some of my lads work from 8 till 3 and earn almost £200 a day on street work , but them lads graft their nuts of plus they get x2 at week ends , but again they graft hard for me .

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

So you want a start then Jason ?
Or are you a clock watcher ?

Where are you based mate? I'm in essex if that's any good? None of this clock watching bo****ks time goes quicker when your working hard.

Carbon60 have generally been alright to work for. If anyone you don't want to work for is spectrum or multiwork as they go by. You struggle getting paid off these cowboys if at all. Worst I have ever come across.

Agencies

:bigsmile:I'm with u on this one red. Carbon 60 ok. As is forefront. No probs whatsoever. Cheers guys. Rhysboy I'll ring u soon.

If there is no work around and you need to bread on the table then you will take what ever you can get , but what I don't understand is why any decent man is not employed at the moment as there is so much work about , tell me if iam wrong but I have always found most agency men to be lazy , and the only reason they are working for an agency is because no one else will employ them full time.
I aint lazy mate and yeh theres loads of work in london not in wales i dont wana work away

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------
All the works london way

Last edited:
Thanks for the support guys I know its not easy having to work for an agency but I remain open and honest with all the guys I put out to work.

Top Bottom