MANCHESTER SCAFFS... whats the going rate these days for good part2 (1 Viewer)

nellymillar

Reaction score
Hiya scaffs....
Iam a part 2 from Manchester and not happy with my money. Iam wondering what other part 2s are on before I start looking to jump ship.
Iam a good scaffolder and not house bashing. Iam working on design jobs off drawings on sites like BAMM and Laings but the gaffer wont pay decent money to part2s. He pays £90 a day part 2 and pays advanced lads £135 who iam working with doing exactly the same job.
Its one of those firms where everyone is on their own deal and your face has to fit to get the top money.
I just wondered what other part 2 lads are pulling around the north west and which firms are decent to go to... Was thinking of trying to get on at Lyndons but heard they've gone ****.. anyone know what allied pay? are they decent to work for?
Cheers

M8..am in Scotland doing the same for bam and lend lease am advanced and I get a shity..wait for it......£12 an hour it's a feckin joke up here..so you will be on better money than me just now probs..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..com on you bhoys in green..

M8..am in Scotland doing the same for bam and lend lease am advanced and I get a shity..wait for it......£12 an hour it's a feckin joke up here..so you will be on better money than me just now probs..lol

lol.. its madness, seems to be loads of work and firms are earning big money but the wages don't seem to match up...iam on the same now as I was 5 years ago when id jut past my part 2 and didn't know anything.
Bit too close to Christmas really to be jacking, probs try get a start somewhere else in the new year see if he gives me a rise if I hand in my notice lol

Always make your own Deals!

But there will be always someone who do it cheaper than you!

On the other hand there will always be someone who wants more than you!

Look after Number 1 and make your own Deals I have always done this!

Av done ma working away phill..time to settle..lol

Firms in the northwest have always paid lower wages Liverpool is even worse . To many lads work cash in hand and sign on. They are killing the game. Part 2 should be pulling £120 a day and advanced £150 at least but until people stop working on the side and stand up for a proper wage the north west will always be 2nd best .

Up here you can't really get casual..everybody wants to see your cards..citb..cscs..etc..just **** money m8 and we all have to make a wage..even a shity 1..lol

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Which is a good thing..

london is always where the money is... if you fancy heading down to the big smoke you can get between £120-£160 for a part 2, depending on paye/cis and the firm. I earn more than the the higher number above down in landan, being advanced.

We're down in hampshire m8 so it might not help youfight your corner but I'm paying my part 2s £145 +van & £50 a week fuel card & my top advanced £160 +van & £50 fuel card.

Good rates then phil !! Nice to know wot a good days graft is worth !!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Sorry sp lol beer goggles marchin powder lol

Chunk a good man is worth what he is worth mate , tickets are just that , tickets .

I pay the lads what their worth , by what they can get done , without having to be watched over all day and making good decisions it's having to phone me every 5 minutes

Here here mate a no wot your saying not blowing me own trumpet or anythink but am just a part 2 and the gaffer pays me and me mate in my squad hows also a part 2 advanced rate, coz like u say u can leave us at a job and the job will get done, no pissing about just show up do your bit and go home every 1s happy pal

wake up smell the roses do you lot not look whats out there the going rate these days for a part 2 scaffolder is 18 to 20 a hour if your not getting this you ante looking properly jesus no wonder this sights going down the pan and people don't come on here am logging off !!!!

Thinking moving

Orite mate I'm in London just now but thinking of moving to Manchester house prices are well cheap compared to here, but what is the money like and the work? Busy. Thanks

Orite mate I'm in London just now but thinking of moving to Manchester house prices are well cheap compared to here, but what is the money like and the work? Busy. Thanks
Welcome to the forum Feen. Manchester has gone busy of late and the money varies. If you like PM me and I will give you a few numbers . Good luck.

Top Bottom