Anyone on London Bridge? (1 Viewer)

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Hello lads had a nice little break from the forum hope alls well with everyone?

I've been doing quite nicely with the rigging but as its touch and go (which everyone is when starting out in this game) ive been offered a start on London Bridge (station I think) a costain site nights 11hrs 6 days at £238 a shift ( not the best but...... ) through oneway

Is anyone working or heard of this job and know what the coo is? I'm only asking as I can start in the morning for a normal firm doing normal hours

Usually I'd take the first one without fail but bit out of touch and whenever London Bridge is mentioned it's not good lol

Cheers lads

Hi Bobby, was on there myself a couple of months ago. The job is straight forward but it is run by total tw@ts who expect miracles. Loads of lads have jacked, wages are always wrong,
if you've got something else take it!

Thank you fella was that for oneway? I've heard all the probs with them not just on here but onsite as well in regards to money I actually had a month in the summer with no probs

But not really interested in politics/nonsense at the moment think I'll go with other one cheers bryn

Was one of those tw@ts swig- big Ian ?

I believe Swig worked on days, I worked on nights but I think there are many tw@ts working on the site. Best avoided!

A fella I k ow bobby just jacked, they told him the same as you, but when you get your wage slip around £250 a week is expenses, which come the end of the year, you can't claim back because they say youve had them, he was doing 6 nights for £750 plus £250 expenses, not worth it mate, at all.

Not sure if it CIS, but I might be wrong here, but that umbrella stuff has been outlawed earlier this year.

no it hasn't mate, i'm on it now, i wish i could get back on CIs but all the agencies are refusing to pay CIs, saying it's now against the law as of 5th april!

Bobby Kwik form I was on London Bridge last week for over 20 minutes , the fu*king traffic was a nightmare :laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

no it hasn't mate, i'm on it now, i wish i could get back on CIs but all the agencies are refusing to pay CIs, saying it's now against the law as of 5th april!

First I have heard of CIS being done away with after April 5th, maybe Rosie from better tax can let us know ?

boom boom dad lol

yep jon funny i started today on that other firm and was working with a bloke ive known for a while hes just come off london bridge!!!!!! he said the same regarding money so yep had already decided to fook it off but as always cheers boys

PS it would have been paye umbrella? so.............

Any man got a contact number for this work cheers

bloody hell ben!!!! lol

na bryn and mighty are right as another mate of mine just come off it said the same wide birth time i believe ben even heard that its hair testing as well ( dont know if he was winding me up or not but....)

Top Bottom