Glasgow Work?

str3tchy

Reaction score
Anyone know of any work going in Glasgow or surrounding areas?

Still with them Ricky, on the North Everest, asking on here for my brother. Chris Woods was saying you were working with him

Still with them Ricky, on the North Everest, asking on here for my brother. Chris Woods was saying you were working with him

Yeah mate Chris woods started a few months ago. A been with stork since we left mossmorran in 2012 well couple of months after an they kept me busy. Canny complain. Tell Gary a was askin for him an al no doubt bump into you somewhere in the near future. Take care mate

Yeah mate Chris woods started a few months ago. A been with stork since we left mossmorran in 2012 well couple of months after an they kept me busy. Canny complain. Tell Gary a was askin for him an al no doubt bump into you somewhere in the near future. Take care mate

Will do mate, I'll catch up with you soon, take care

Job ID 10623616 Posting Date 07/10/2014 Company Linear Recruitment Ltd Location UK-Scotland-Glasgow Job type Full time Salary 15.00 - 17.00 per hour Application methods Phone: 0113 245 8468 ( 3/4 Months work m8 must be part 2 min / Adv Tube and fitting / Cuplock

Last edited:
It's one of those jobs where you'll struggle to get on unless someone's putting your name forward and it's not blue book yet, £13 an hour till the civil sides done

Top Bottom