Au Revoir, Arrivederci & Auf Wiedersehen, Pet! (1 Viewer)

BetterTAX

Reaction score
Sadly, due to circumstances taken out of our control, our time as forum sponsors is about to end. We would have enjoyed continuing and certainly wanted to but... :sad2:

Anyway, I wanted to just say that I have enjoyed our time here, although a little challenging on occasion ;). We will remain as members, so we're here to offer help and advice if needed or you can certainly contact us via the usual (Facebook, email, website contact form, phone!).

I'd like to thank everyone, yes everyone, that I've interacted with - I have learned so much about scaffolding and have much respect for you and your profession.

Take care and be safe out there. Onwards & upwards, as you may say in the trade!

Rosie :love:

I'll still be a member but maybe not as "vocal"... Have to mind my Ps & Qs probably!

Thanks for the sentiment though :)

Yeah, probably. None of that advertising or any of that shenanigans. Are the moderators still active?

Sorry To See You Go Folks You Have Been A Fair And Constant Contributer To This Forum, All The Best And Hope To See You Contribute In The Future.

Thanks, guys!

I believe the moderators are still active... I haven't had to be moderated or otherwise disciplined in a long while! :p

This could be your lucky night Rosie. ;)

Ack you'll be back..lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..com on you bhoys in green..

Rosie, bettertax as a sponsor,will surely be missed. Some good advise posted, a few little tiffs. Whats new. Hope you continue to post.,all the best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom