Scaffolders Uk

Ledger22

Reaction score
What happened to the scaffolder Uk group on facebook??

I've either been banned :D or its been closed?

Good banter on there

Not on Facebook meself but me mates says its now called scaffold industrial hope this helps

ITS NOW THIS SAME LAD RUNNING IT

Scaffolding Jobs Direct

Tricky Richard James

Yesterday at 13:57 · Edited
So Face book has taken down your other site scaffolders uk, The reason they gave is the racist and Rude post's being mate, anyone using that type of stuff will be removed. Please tell your friends to join here. This site is for job's only, I dont want pictures of scaffolding, funny stuff or anything else except information on jobs, I hope that is clear, I will not worn you, I will just remove you. JOB'S ONLY !!!!!

Racist and rude posts? I'm glad this Forum is nothing like that.

taken down for rasist post but scafofld world industrial was on facebook before scafoflders ul whent down another ood site is rig workers rant . look it up, st ledger wtz ya name marra u on face book ?

feck facebook its only good for snoopers and cuunts with no real friends and like to state RANT OVER when they post garbage they think the world wants to hear.
scaffolders forum for lively banter and real knowledge.you can post what you want and will be told to calm it or get put down quickstyle and tomorrows another day.
for this tosser to state jobs only is a joke as we all know that the vast majority of jobs posted will be all over the internet already and have probably been earmarked or took ALREADY;)

Top Bottom