CAPES Managing Director - UK:

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Please see communication below from our Managing Director - UK:

"Dear Employees

You will all be aware of the tragic incident that occurred last week in the North Sea with the sad loss of our colleague Sean Anderson. We remain shocked and saddened by what happened and our thoughts will continue to remain with Sean’s family whom we will support in any way we can.

It is at times like these that I ask that we come together as an organisation and take some time to reflect on the tragic event. As a mark of respect we shall observe a two minute silence on Tuesday morning across the UK business to remember Sean and convey our condolences to those close to him.

Simon Hicks
Managing Director UK "

It ok, but theres an old saying of "dont clap-throw money"
& i'd lke to think along wih that guesture some more gpod will would be shown in helping the familit financially. Always sadden me to hear of the loss of a scaff even if i didnt know them.& my thoughts go to his familiy & friends

RIP

Last edited:
Following enquiries from colleagues and friends of Sean Anderson, we have spoken with the Anderson family and at their request, contributions will be collected through Cape and passed on to them. A dedicated paypal account has been set up and contributions can be made to this account via the email address rememberingsean2014@hotmail.com.

Deborah Rees, UK Head of HR Services

Top Bottom