ecitb monopoly

Pad123

Reaction score
To the unfortunate applicants who were declined with e.c.i.t.b cards ,
Can I suggest re training a.s.a.p.
These cards are as much use an ashtray on a Yamaha 1100cc

I appreciate some of better guys are in possession of this type of card however you cannot enter Disney World with Monopoly Fiver !!!!

thanks

Whatever the cun* is he's a fool looking for attention , talking bout ecitb , agency's blah blah , no one will be taking the bait so may as well fuckoff , greendale was funny paddypoof but your times up.

well said st leger,this prick is wasting time with blokes who are looking for graft,the moderators of this forum need to take note and remove him,the Greendale was a laugh,i actually had to post something as I couldn't believe people were asking him for phone numbers,but it was a one off,if u av nowt decent to post f uck off

To the unfortunate applicants who were declined with e.c.i.t.b cards ,
Can I suggest re training a.s.a.p.
These cards are as much use an ashtray on a Yamaha 1100cc

I appreciate some of better guys are in possession of this type of card however you cannot enter Disney World with Monopoly Fiver !!!!

thanks

MAY BE A MONOPOLY FIVER BUT GIVE ME A ECITB SCAFFOLDER ANYDAY COS THE SH!T CISRS ARE CHURNING OUT ARE SH!T:laugh:

Whatever the cun* is he's a fool looking for attention , talking bout ecitb , agency's blah blah , no one will be taking the bait so may as well fuckoff , greendale was funny paddypoof but your times up.

How are u buddy? Where u grafting? Hope ur no back bashin the kwikstage pegs in Glasgow lol ur better than that john PM me if ur survivals in date al see wot a can do if u fancy a few trips. Chrisy woods jus started out here u worked with @ zenith. He's asking for u.

Top Bottom