advanced scaffolding card, need evidence (1 Viewer)

dertboll

Reaction score
hi
v
i have been working and gefvegetfwrtting evidence offshgwfegweore but now the folder has came back and states my evidence doesnt add / match up to dates. nuibuvyc

so, back to the start,

i never ever ascascscdvbnnh give v gnhjmn a drascacaswingvfdvfbgbgn offshore for a drofbgbfgnhpper so this is hard to get.

can anfvfgnyjm,jmyobgfbthnne scsvgfbfgsteer me in right direfdvrgnhgfdxction or get me thbfgbgnhyese for a back hangbgbthnder;)gbgfb.

thanks

Last edited:
Not sure if it's the same for advanced but when I done my part 2 I was working on the nuclear power stations Nd wasn't allowed cameras on site so couldn't take any fotos wot so ever, my instructor says I Cudnt just describe how the job was based out and erected and so wot, and then get a competent person who witnessed me erect the job sign it and explain that they seen me erecte the job, that's was enuff along will the usuall toolbox and risk assessment and wot not

Hope this helps mate

You dont need photo evidance on your advanced portfolio bert. As explained above.....describe how you erected the job from start to finish in detail and that should get you thro.

You must be doing a very old folder... the current scheme does not ask for any evidence or photos at all. It is all about writing what you done.

Top Bottom