Scaffold Design Engineer £70,000.00 Luanda, Angola (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Reference 067866
Job Title Scaffold Design Engineer
Type Permanent
Location Luanda, Angola
Pay Details £70,000.00

Job Description

Scaffold Design Engineer
Lunada, Angola – 12 x 3 Rotation.
5.5 days/week.
Manage all scaffold design requirements for clients.

Main Duties:
Design of all types industrial scaffolding projects, mainly in the petrochemical and energy industries, both onshore and offshore.
Production of drawings using the latest AutoCAD software.
Creation of detailed engineering calculations using structural analysis software where required.
Production of all relevant documentation in adherence with company procedures and CDM regulations.
Frequent travel to operational sites for surveys and meetings.
Liaise with company managers, supervisors and foremen, as well as client representatives to ensure optimum solutions are reached.
Provision of guidance and advice and technical support to management and supervision.

Skills and experience:
HNC, HND or Degree in civil, mechanical or structural engineering.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the design of scaffolding structures.
Team player.
Problem solving, organise, prioritise and deliver within a high pressure environment.
I.T. literate and fully proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
A working knowledge of structural analysis software would be a distinct advantage.Commitment, drive and the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
This role represents an exciting and challenging opportunity for a motivated person to join a fast moving, successful business where they can make a real difference in a highly sought-after role within the industry.
Benefits: Accommodation (shared), flights, holidays etc.

Contact Hazel Caine
Contact Email hazelc@scantec.co.uk
Telephone 0151 666 8911

shared digs!? would it be with a choclate man????........need to no b4 i go in for this one.

who the the fuk is ebola!!!?????........sounds like he could be a choclate man!!!!!!??

Ebola,Lhassa feaver,mad chocolate drops with ak47"s,not to mention female genital mutilation,& HIV....(I hear the whores are riddled ).....for 70k Fecks sake gettin that now,an only got jam roll"s & cosso"s to put up wiv........outrageous !!!!!lol....

Don't think it's a requirement of the job to dip your wick in the local whores.

Last edited:
Ahh Butterflies Berlin! Great memories mate.
That Russian hooker still sends me a birthday card every year

I'm not happy about that. Mostly because she's my misses and said she'd stopped it all! What about Richard, score in a brothel, you couldn't score in a brothel!

Top Bottom