What's been happening?

aom

Reaction score
I haven't been on for a while due to a lot on my plate lately. It seems pretty quiet compared to the last time I was on. I take it that the big rigs are doing 3 weekers.

Good to be back John. Just been busy lately but starting to get on top of things now.

Things are good Jaime, a bit easier now than they once were that's for sure. What about you, are you still at the sharp end?

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Hello Stranger, Welcome Back My Friend.

Cheers Gerscaff, thanks for that.

Loving it SP, a good feeling watching them walk out the gate on the last day beaming with pride and a sense of achievement.

Hi Al, how you doing? Where are you teaching? Inchinnan?

'Nuff said. Just being Nosey as per usual.

No big deal stone, just not the gaffer anymore. Best thing I've done for a long time to be honest.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

you can £5/meter

reason he wont tell is because his training these foreigners no not the muzzys to be north of the border lol

You can fook off for a start. :laugh:

It's going good Marcus. Why have you not been on? I hope all is going good for you.

Things are good Jaime, a bit easier now than they once were that's for sure. What about you, are you still at the sharp end?

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Cheers Gerscaff, thanks for that.

Im no too bad mate took the plunge and did my survival etc but finding it solid to get a trip despite a few guys giving me some emails and numbers, but working away for a wee firm jumping between lafarge cement works and a few other refineries. You been keeping yourself busy?!

Offshore was always fickle. I always found winter was the best way to get a kick in if you don't have any contacts. The locals start dipping the festive period leaving the door wide open for the rest of us.

I've been pretty busy. Shut down the firm and now involved with training, which is probably the best decision I've made in some time.

Top Bottom