Insurance (1 Viewer)

Garry Adams

Reaction score
Re: Public Liability / Sole Trader...

Information please, I am looking for Public Liability Insurance to be activated as and when jobs starts and deactivate when the job is finished, can anyone tell me if there is such a Insurance Policy ??? or has the Policy to run annually whither you are working or not ???. Policy for Labour only...

Re: Public Liability / Sole Trader...

Information please, I am looking for Public Liability Insurance to be activated as and when jobs starts and deactivate when the job is finished, can anyone tell me if there is such a Insurance Policy ??? or has the Policy to run annually whither you are working or not ???. Policy for Labour only...

Nearly all the insurers will offer an on off policy Gary, but from my experience, I would get them to quote for a full 12 months as well as they use any excuse to add to your premium. I suppose it depends on exactly how often you reckon you may need it.

@ stleger and AOM

Thanks for the info, I was making enquiries on behalf of my Brother Glen...

On-shore work seams to have changed greatly, its all Agencies and hence short term assignments, umbrella Cos, self employed ect ect ect. I was just trying to figure out the best way for Tax and NA...

Thanks again

Garry...

Hows things with you Alistair ???

Things are good Gary, I'm maybe not on here as much as I once was but I'm certainly enjoying life again.

I have no real experience with umbrella companies to be honest but do they not provide the relevant cover then deduct from monies owed?

Top Bottom