Scaffolders required @ Didcot Power Station

Never gone into a tent when live as should be fully trained in asbestos removal to be able to go into live tent should be no need for adaptions either as any good asbestos supervisor should notice any problem before sheeting up the enclosure as you should know

Who says I'm not ;)

Anyway get down the pub and stop bleeting on

Wouldn't work for assy strippers money, just have to have the course for my job, got all the gear in the van fella

Or is it because the job fallen behind a little and needs pushing on then lay the lads off once they court up with there program ?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Any way by law once you've taken your medical you get a copy there and then one for you and one for the employer

i don't think my brother would lie to me.

Aw is that your big brother

how old are you ? stop acting like a petulant kid and do us all a favour, this is a forum for adults to talk about jobs that adults can do.

you just look like a complete fool. how come you have so much time to be on here anyway if you are the top scaff you say you are ?, i bet you're sat at home rubbing butter in to your belly claiming disability for being too fat to move.

anyone know tom selleski ? he rang me yesterday but the number he left with a colleague was 1 digit short ?

"Bump",.....what the feck does "bump" mean????...............was just enjoying this thread....pffft!!

Top Bottom