Work on Dawn French's mansion halted due to safety fears for ‘commando’ scaffolders (1 Viewer)

Whilst the scaffold looks like it was built by a Scaffolder, I would not suggest that the guy pictured is a Scaffolder nor would I suggest he can climb, Commando style or otherwise!
Buckets of mortar would indicate a Mason or similar which would explain why he is not sliding down the standard :)

Whilst the scaffold looks like it was built by a Scaffolder, I would not suggest that the guy pictured is a Scaffolder nor would I suggest he can climb, Commando style or otherwise!
Buckets of mortar would indicate a Mason or similar which would explain why he is not sliding down the standard :)

Quite right, the photos are obviously not of a scaffolder, or at least not one who is actually scaffolding. Masons labourer about sounds right.
Surely in this PC World of ours, the Mirror should be publishing an apology for bringing the name of scaffolders in general into disrepute. We are a law abiding, quiet and generally nice bunch of chaps and this valued reputaion should not be ruined by a red top newspaper chasing it's diet of daily scandals.
This should be taken up by an administrator on this forum (as a representative of scaffolders worldwide), and a demand made to the Mirror to make such an apology :)
I won't hold my breath...............

Well said Jonny and I for one would be interested to see if an actual HSE prohibition notice was served and on what grounds?. Probably deviations with the W@H regs 2005 if not HASWA 74.

Its not lenny fukin henry either.....glad ive cleared that up!

Can't be him, wrong bl**dy colour..........unless of course you are looking at the piccys through those sunglasses, the subject of another thread on here ?

Top Bottom