The Harris Pye Group SCAFFOLDER Hartlepool Teesside. (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
The Harris Pye Group is a rapidly expanding global player with active involvement in many key marine and industrial sectors. Operating worldwide on a 24/7 basis, our emphasis is on cost effective repair, preventative maintenance and conversion work.

The groups’ philosophy is to provide a global service with a focus on supplying top quality products and fast and efficient service.

The Harris Pye group are actively seeking to recruit the following personnel:

Scaffolders

Relevant qualification and experience is essential

Please send your CV’s to recruitment@harrispye.com

Harris Pye - Home

Looks like Andy isn't getting his monkeys!? Even at £15 an hour lol!!

Harris pye are a great company as far as Iam aware, have work all over! But when your getting offered £14 an hour flat rate even on weekends! ??? Strange going on!!

Do not work for andy fulcher all he do is speak to his men like **** and has no concern for the helth safety and welfare of any of his staff. Harris pye also follow no safety regulations under the hasaw act 1974. They send part 1 trainee scaffolders and labourers down droppers to fit hangers without any supervision of an advance scaffolder they have no drawings for jobs, making things up as they go along. They have no rescue plans in place.

Wondered how long it would take before these posts would start appearing!!!! Lol!!

Andy's the best in the game you lot r just stuck in your useless ways

Lol get down them hangers mate for 14 a hour after u finished sucking his cock

14 an hour to do a hanger......he'd have to suck my cock first and swallow the load and even then id still have to think about it.

How things have changed......we used to do that to see if the trainees had any bottle..... lol

That's the thing mate, times have changed it's 2014 not 1914!

Runcorn wipe your mouth there a bit of cheese on side of your boat Andy would not get out of bed for 14 an hr so how he expects others to is beyond me and as for best in game haha jog on he could not lace my boots for f**k sake and he no it

Love the way no one gets sarcasm must be a northern thing

Top Bottom