Bettertax Fantasy Football League 2014 - 2015

BetterTAX

Reaction score
Hello!!

Well it's that time of year again. Lets forget what happened in Brazil... What happens on tour, stays on tour - too right! Don't be bringing that crap back with ya!

So on to a brand new football season. How are your teams doing - any exciting signings for you? I guess the best news is Suarez going (ugh!) and we should congratulate clever Jose regarding David Luiz <snigger> and bagging Fabregas (who famously said he could be killed if he was ever seen in a Chelsea shirt - ooops!).

With all that in mind, we have once again launched our Fantasy Football league on the usual site.

Just so you know, the 2nd place has gone to one of our lovely scaffs from here :). He keeps choosing Manchester Utd shirts though... :D.

There's no automatic entry this year as I cleared out the old league - too many prize hunters nothing to do with us. It does mean the competition will be less, so even more chance of a prize. Remember we offer Manager of the Month £10 too.

Head on over to Premier Fantasy Football, register or re-register, create your team (you don't have to totally do it now - you have until 11.30am kick off day 16th August to tweak it properly) then join our league using code: 409906-107022.

Once you've joined up you can actually join up to 11 other leagues.

I do hope you join us - drop me a pm to let me know it's you!

Cheers!

Bumping this!! Come on board, guys... you know how bored you'll be come November and you'll have no team to tweak!

Bump again! Season starts in less than 2 weeks... be great to have some more of you there!

That's great! Good to see you there. Because I started the league again there are fewer numbers so a much better chance of winning!

It's not too late for others to join us... just read the opening post for links and code!

Top Bottom