Offshore - yes or no?

Do you need a visa to work offshore in NZ mate!?

Best move I have ever made..........if you break it down, work away for 2 weeks of the month, but can do what you want for the rest of the month. Book 2 trips off a year, so have 2 6 week breaks. Collectively all in all I work 5 months a year for a years salary.
So get fogged on for a few days......I can cope with that. All these people who winge about fog need to take a step back and realise what good little number your on. Bigger picture lads.

Do you need a visa to work offshore in NZ mate!?

Yeah mate or working holiday visa if under 30 I think bud

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Best move I have ever made..........if you break it down, work away for 2 weeks of the month, but can do what you want for the rest of the month. Book 2 trips off a year, so have 2 6 week breaks. Collectively all in all I work 5 months a year for a years salary.
So get fogged on for a few days......I can cope with that. All these people who winge about fog need to take a step back and realise what good little number your on. Bigger picture lads.

Ya deead right mate,it's all money in pocket at the end off the day.i think some people forgot how lucky it is to be working offshore,my m8 joe would live offshore if he could no ****...but he's only allowed to do 4 weeks max at a time.

Ha ha I bet some tight fookers would. There are cons to offshore but more pro's.

Top Bottom