Hartlepool 50 Scaffolder's (1 Viewer)

andyf8686

Reaction score
Rig upgrade

50 Advanced & Basic Scaffolder's for a project in the Hartlepool area.

Advanced & Basic £168 per day for 12hrs (0600- 1800)

Hours 12hrs x 7 days
50 days possibly more with the option to be moved at the end of this contract.
Start date early August

NO DIGS / TRAVEL
This will be direct employment on agency.

PM for contact details

hartlepool

hi im a basic scaff and would be intrested in this job i live in eston

£168 a day, for 12hours? Is that weekends aswell? Works out at £14 an hour right thru! Lol, on a rig? Got to be a joke that Andy? How can u only charge those rates!?

Rig yard yeah, we're on a rig in a rig yard aswell, an for Saturdays an Sundays we get £32.26p an hour! Not £14! Just think it's a joke that u pay £14 an hour, even on weekends!

Murphy,
The rate is set as a day rate so everyday is a Monday if you want to look at it that way,
if its not for you no problem.
Thanks for your question.
Ps it is in a rig yard

Peanuts and Monkeys good luck with that one Andy.

Sugarcoat how ever u want Andy, bottom line is it's £14 an hour!! Robbing us scaffs!!!!

Sounds Fishy here!

Advanced and Basic same Rate,

Every Day a Monday.

No Diggs No Travel.

Bet you have to provide your own PPE and Bog Roll as well.

Rate of pay is the same for Advanced or Basic (i know old hand with a basic card that dont want to do there advanced but i know who i would start first)

Mondays :- Everyday is the same when working 12hrs (out in the dark back in the dark?)
NO WEEKEND RATE.

No Diggs N Travel = Local lads first the northeast is full of scaff's

PPE is provided

Bog Roll only if you ***** in your own time ;)

This is a really job and not for an agency!!! if its not for you and your one of them scaff's that wont get out of bed for less that 250 a day then don't ask for a start.
This is what is wrong with this forum to many TOP SCAFF's that know it all!!!
Next time i will not bother trying to give lads direct employment and will just subcontract it to agencies!!!!!

Rate of pay is the same for Advanced or Basic (i know old hand with a basic card that dont want to do there advanced but i know who i would start first)

Mondays :- Everyday is the same when working 12hrs (out in the dark back in the dark?)
NO WEEKEND RATE.

No Diggs N Travel = Local lads first the northeast is full of scaff's

PPE is provided

Bog Roll only if you ***** in your own time ;)

This is a really job and not for an agency!!! if its not for you and your one of them scaff's that wont get out of bed for less that 250 a day then don't ask for a start.
This is what is wrong with this forum to many TOP SCAFF's that know it all!!!
Next time i will not bother trying to give lads direct employment and will just subcontract it to agencies!!!!!

If you sub it out to agencies it will cost you on the hourly rate so why not pay the lads the same as the agencies charge the company ?

Good point £0.50 extra ??
But you's don't want to work for agancies ?
Agancies pay through umbrella company's and you's don't like that?
You have to supply you own PPE?

So there will be no more anti-agancy threads on this forum ?

I stop using / posting on this forum a long time ago and I've just remembered why.

Last edited:
MOST OF THE GOOD PAYING INDUSTRIAL JOBS ARE UNION AGREEMENTS
THERES A PATTERN FORMING HERE.
this is a job that will be filled and fair play to Andy for posting on here,the rates are the rates YOU TAKE IT OR KNOCK IT BACK.;)

The days of time half, double time, time and 1 third and time of 2 thirds have all nearly gone.

Today its take or leave it.

There will always be someone that will take it each to there own.

That's why for years I have always made my own Deals.

Look after number 1st .

Sign of the times.

And I think Andy will easy fill this job.

As the saying goes better than the Dole and puts food on table for The Family.

If your not working it's better than the dole and it might lead to more work don't knot the lad not everyone can get what they want all the time I know I have taken jobs that's not payed the best but payed the bills and soon as something comes up better just jump ship and leave them in the **** just my thought on the job

Ok lads the rig will be docking Monday so I will be manning up Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday.
12hr x £14 per all hours + £1 bonus for every hour worked paid at the end of the project.
7 days for 8 weeks
Direct for the company on agancy.

Top Bottom