Hartlepool 50 Scaffolder's (1 Viewer)

Alrite Andy how come the rates and that low mate I was in there on the jack ups with project earlier this year and they were paying 16-18 pound am hour mate so y the drop if anything shud at least match there rates if not higher pal

The rate is low, but people will work for it.
Those who leave will be replaced with ease.

Easy to sit behind a pc and brag about how much was earned on another job, at another time.
Fact is, Scaffolders will be lining up for this job, but I wouldnt expect quality Scaffolders to turn out for that.
Decent Scaffolders are never out of work.

Last edited:
Skilled Labour Isn't cheap cheap Labour Isn't skilled

Paid at the end Andy ?, whys that mate ? bet it's so they've got you by the balls and can't leave after doing say 4 weeks

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Who's the company, multitask ?

it is harris pye last job in able tha were paying £15 hour flat rate plus travel and digs if ya wernt local

The rate is low, but people will work for it.
Those who leave will be replaced with ease.

Easy to sit behind a pc and brag about how much was earned on another job, at another time.
Fact is, Scaffolders will be lining up for this job, but I wouldnt expect quality Scaffolders to turn out for that.
Decent Scaffolders are never out of work.

the orange overall gang will be, most decent scaffs fron the north east are in london earning 22 -23 quid an hour, 10 hours a day. So you know what you can do with your 14's. Even project have had to up their rates to around 14-15!

Looks like one to boycott,paying crap money like that.

wasnt that long ago people would have bit your fingers off for any sort of a start.. Save your money, you high earners, its all a cycle.

A big clap for Andy........ The Mong has found his mongs!!!

At the end of the day it is potentially a dangerous job. It doesn't matter if ur a lab, part 1' part 2' or advcd. Just pay decent wages. End of.

No wonder the north east is ****** with people paying rates like that, and this "its better than the dole" crack just boils my ****. I've never worked in the NE for the last 16 years, with rates like this, I think it will be another 16 years before I work there again.

Top Bottom