Layher firms in London

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Evening all I'm looking for firms in London/ that work in London (hopefully central) that use layher if poss mainly use it as opposed to tube and fitting........

Nope I've not lost me head guess again.... Lol all it is I've finally got the in for a rigging firm ( well 1 of 3 ) that do films/TV/ events etc but I will have to wait a bit possibly a couple of months but have certainly got a start tho and they only use layher. I've used layher before even last year done a lot but want to brush up on it for when I get the nod

I've tried tones/trads/mact and am awaiting a call back from connect have I missed anyone?? Cheers boys as ever :)

ring Layhers sales manager for London Clive and he can give you info on who to speak to
There office is tel 01462-475100
best wishes for the rigging career

Acorn are a good shout as they only use layher. Be prepared to work with Latvians that fail to grasp basic scaffolding principles though.

just spoke to clive mate hes given me a couple to try thanks for that mate

pete i was actually on the phone to em on friday, told them my details they said yes we can offer you a start i asked the rates....... £11 and hour start lol

You're just to tight to buy an Impact Wrench Bobby.

admirals...................... let me sleep on it lol and yeah spoke to lns actually had a chat with blinding bloke off his head seemed good but dont fancy getting to houslow for 6 am from paddington cheers tho allscaff

infact lads thanks for the replies but ive actually taken a start 20 mins from home about 2 months work t and f but should be good till i get the nod hopfully in sept for the rigging

again thanks boys

yeah had a lovely chat with one of the girls in HR in there and awaiting a call she said its the operations director that i need to speak to cheers PW

If it's a T\F your going on why the fook didn't you call me, you would have been around 9 stone in 2 months time ;)

If it's a T\F your going on why the fook didn't you call me, you would have been around 9 stone in 2 months time ;)

id last longer on the SAS selection than your fitness regime :laugh::laugh:

na its a good number only just off baker st finish at 3.30 but as always thanks for the offer dad infact PM number over phil as we are well over due mate :D

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

sorry lost phone again thats why ive lost you number lol

Top Bottom