England footballer now working in a scaffolding yard

read on a rangers forum that Kevin Kyle ex sunderland, kilmarnock and briefly rangers is working on an accomadation barge up at sollom voe.
not quite in the same league as Kenny but he was playing for Stranraer just last season I think.;)

We are all one step from the gutter, even the blokes who prefer a smoke....three out five of my bro in laws best mates have all just had breakdowns with a couple of year's after nearly 30 years smoking the green or gange....

No matter who hes been or what demons led him to fall so far hes picked himself up and Is earning honest pay for a honest days work ....

Like I said hes earnt my respect !

3 6ft boards?, 4 next week,5 the following, 6 the week after. Definently scaff material.

Respect to the bloke, quit the drink and betting. That's what most scaffs spend there money on haha

wonder which firm hes on

Its in the article mate...Formark in Croydon?

Its a fooking crying shame that some people throw away a talent and a life style us mere mortals can only dream of...BUT...Fair play to the man...Seems to have beaten his demons and is not too up himself to be a Yard Rat....can you see the likes of Gazza doing that? I think not!

I'm sure Kenny has a brother in the Scaffolding game.

I'm not too surprised by this, I used to work with his brother Dave on Palmers a few years ago. Last time I saw Kenny was on TV and he was somewhat overweight, no doubt working in a scaffold yard is making him much fitter. Good luck to him.

The stats say that 60% of premier footballers go bankrupt after they quit football. All the leeches who suck money from them when the times are good are nowhere to be seen!
Garza?

Top Bottom