World cup Russia 2o18

Setters

Reaction score
o.k lads. my thoughts on the terrorist shooting down of a civilian aircraft over The Ukraine by Putins murderers. lets see Sepp Blatter and fifa grow a pair of bollox and strip Russia of the hosting the World cup in 2018. The F.a and the Dutch F.A surely should withdraw from the qualifying stages and deny Putin the propaganda opportunity the tournament would give the Ex K.GB liar. "keep politics out of sport" my arse. remember the boycott of the Olympics in the 80's ? Whaddya think lads?

Completely agree mate with him actually lol football and politics should be different the only time that the 2 crossed paths that should have resulted in banishment was when the Turkish team should have been banned when they played Leeds and arsenal and the fans got killed about 15 years ago

As for chucking Russia out it won't be as good a World Cup as the last one anyway as the draw of going on hols in Russia ain't the same as Brazil

In truth I think qutar are more in trouble

Just my opinion setters but i can't see FIFA or the FA starting WW3 by stripping Russia of a nest egg

Gr8 idea, not sure it will come to anything though, FIFA/UEFA just as greedy as putin.. personally been to south Africa and Brazil to watch the football and never fancied Russia/Qatar, so won t be getting my money!!

o.k lads. my thoughts on the terrorist shooting down of a civilian aircraft over The Ukraine by Putins murderers. lets see Sepp Blatter and fifa grow a pair of bollox and strip Russia of the hosting the World cup in 2018. The F.a and the Dutch F.A surely should withdraw from the qualifying stages and deny Putin the propaganda opportunity the tournament would give the Ex K.GB liar. "keep politics out of sport" my arse. remember the boycott of the Olympics in the 80's ? Whaddya think lads?

I like the boycott idea, although I think we should get everyone else to boycott it but then go ourselves, possibly straight into the semis with Russia, North Korea and China. Best result for years!

I like the boycott idea, although I think we should get everyone else to boycott it but then go ourselves, possibly straight into the semis with Russia, North Korea and China. Best result for years!
If it was held in Antarctica and the only country to turn up there was England, I would sooner put my money on the penguins to win it!!

what pppppppppick up a penguin lol rooney would the fat ****

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

oh forgot hes on 300k a week thats why hes a fat ****...... jammy fooker

Top Bottom