Complete Plastic Solutions- VERISAFE® Industrial Shrink Wrap Materials

Scott CPS

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I would offer a quick intro, I already know some of you guys but you would have known me from the SCA ProTect days.. Be it good or bad ;-) depending if it was raining or sunny.

I am now the U.K. distributor & Engineering partner of VERISAFE® shrink wrap materials working directly with the producer and distribute throughout U.K. and Ireland with the added benefit of the installation experience and contracting first hand.

I want to fully promote the contracting installers and promote the VERISAFE® users on here having worked with, or know them for some time so I'm not here to dismiss the expertise they have to offer as installing is not to be underestimated especially if you want the material to stay on during bad weather.

However I know some of you carry out your own installations and hope you guys might give us a chance to supply and welcome a chat about anything you might have coming up where we can provide materials and assistance or just to discuss the material Qualities and benefits.

Feel free to drop me a message or email me at scott@complete-plastics.co.uk

Thanks

Scott

It's been a while so thought I would refresh everyones memory..

Cheers and happy new year!

Scott

Top Bottom