Impact wrench holders (1 Viewer)

Ashy

Reaction score
Just wanting to know what holders u are using? I've got a bosch impact wrench and using a makita holder but it doesn't seem to fit the way I would like it too, I've been looking but can't seem to find one

Try screwfix m8 they do a nylon holder called forge steel & only costs about a fiver -its all we use now as we tried many differnt types & this seems the best suited

Also B&Q do a nylon holder about six quid and does the job spot on.

Ah this has done me a favour , just ordered myself a bosch wrench last night and though I'd also have to order a holster instead of just go buy one . Score !

I was chatting to the lads at work who own them and they all rate the milluake one the best and bosch the second , miluake was 390 and the bosch was 330 . Are they gash then ?

Tbh theres not alot of difference between them -as none are really made for scaffolding they all tend to suffer the same symptoms when breaking down
1 brushes
2 armitures
3 anvils
when u buy a newone u obviously get a warrenty with it , but that means loosing it for a couple of days whilst under repair,& with some makes like the milli & panasonic the spares are not only expensive but often hard to get hold of....the makita is not only cheep to buy but parts are as well ,easy to get hold of & really easy to change urself.

Yeah I think one of the lads has a makita and did something with the brushes instead of sending it off for repair , I'm only planning on using it for striking anyway so it should last me out , at least take the strain off my elbow as I can't be arsed getting a bionic one yet

I've used the milliuwake one the most and that seems decent , do the makita ones come with those wheelie suitcases ? I considered buying the drill just for the stylish case ha

No m8 never seen em - i find it a lot cheeper to buy it all seperately , bare units from the mak shop & the batterys & chargers off ebay

Ah , I'd not even considered that , I imagine that may work out cheaper as well ? I'll see how I get on with this one but if I did buy another I'd probably try that

Top Bottom