Gizza job!

:mad:Plastic...PLASTIC... FCUKING PLASTIC...24ct me m8...incl my scaffold card:D:toung:

Ha ha I know mate and that's exactly what I'm aiming for.....love the banter tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha I know mate and that's exactly what I'm aiming for.....love the banter tho

Lol wait till Gerscaff ups the anti and says which regiment he's in and joe bawden clocks this thread he loves a bit of banter/row and he's another super hard southerner too

i dont think 'southerners' are hard!!........THERE FUKIN SUPER CONAN A.R.D!!!! i mean so ard there nans r afraid of um!!!!!!!! they wake up and av a row with there breakfast!!!!!!!..get it rite superbob!!!...kin chin ya!!

Kin chin me!!!!!!! Fux sake u must be supa hard then!!!!

super ard??? FUKIN GRANIT MY YUM CHUM!!!!!!!!!!! dont u no all southeners are ROCK?? wer bin old son?? us lot dont chew r meat! we fukin rip it up and use it as tooth paste!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:: tell ya pal. we dont walk dogs down the rd...we walk lions!!!!!!! fuks up with u?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARD!!!!!!!!!!! end of.

super ard??? FUKIN GRANIT MY YUM CHUM!!!!!!!!!!! dont u no all southeners are ROCK?? wer bin old son?? us lot dont chew r meat! we fukin rip it up and use it as tooth paste!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:: tell ya pal. we dont walk dogs down the rd...we walk lions!!!!!!! fuks up with u?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARD!!!!!!!!!!! end of.

What's up with me??? End of!!! Uve got some front I'm a Londoner same as u mate I've seen the way you fancy ur self and talk to others on here DONT even think about starting all that bollox with me mukka as I'm only one on here that doesn't think ur a complete plick :laugh:

Btw i KNOW UR NOT HARD mate coz it's common knowledge ppl on the internet especially cup lock king scaffolders that talk hard as they ain't got the bollox to do it for real lol

bobby im windeing u up!! the hole world can see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i do fancy me as it goes!! i would fuk me!! im windeing u up u fairy!!!! wots MUKKA?? a food u feed ur pig of a misses??!! woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! calm down boy. eeaaassy. u need ur strengh tomora! i wil be drinking cold beer by my pool by 10.30. (grooming my lion!!) pussa

bobby im windeing u up!! the hole world can see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i do fancy me as it goes!! i would fuk me!! im windeing u up u fairy!!!! wots MUKKA?? a food u feed ur pig of a misses??!! woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! calm down boy. eeaaassy. u need ur strengh tomora! i wil be drinking cold beer by my pool by 10.30. (grooming my lion!!) pussa

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I know rob Fux sake took u long enough to answer mate lololololololol sorry getting everyone at it

It's that hard up north even Chuck Norris turned round on the M1 at Nottingham to go back down to the Big Smoke coz he **** himself lol

That's why we're always the ones up on the scaff, coz u can't spend nout up there lol!!!

That's all because us boys are easier on the eyes and the public love watching and chatting us up and leave the riff raff on the scaffold out of harms way

Top Bottom