Scaffolding Jobs Available Glasgow (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi I am from an agency based in Glasgow, Carbon60 Global I am looking for 10 Part II Scaffolders with Cuplock experience and confined spaces tickets for a small scale shut down.
5 scaffolders day shift 5 scaffolders night shift with 12 hours each day rates are negotiable, contract is for 12 consecutive days
interested parties should Call 0141 353 2354 and ask to speak to the trades team

get yoursel to fcuk,conning cnuts dip wages every week,your names mud in glasgow

Really? quite a comment to make hiding behind annonimity:rolleyes: for the record we are members of the REC so we dont "dip wages" as you put it and our name in Glasgow and indeed across the UK is exemplary with some of our contractors having worked with us for several years continuous employment.
if you dont fancy the job thats fine no need for the libelous comments though.

Really? quite a comment to make hiding behind annonimity:rolleyes: for the record we are members of the REC so we dont "dip wages" as you put it and our name in Glasgow and indeed across the UK is exemplary with some of our contractors having worked with us for several years continuous employment.
if you dont fancy the job thats fine no need for the libelous comments though.

you both got a point there!BUT if its true wot are man is saying then your a low down kunt face to be fair. he has obviously worked for a team with your name so whos talking the truth er????!!:suspicious: when u start saying words like 'exemplary' and 'annonimity' one nos ones a liar!!!!!!!!!! :eek:::nuts:

you both got a point there!BUT if its true wot are man is saying then your a low down kunt face to be fair. he has obviously worked for a team with your name so whos talking the truth er????!!:suspicious: when u start saying words like 'exemplary' and 'annonimity' one nos ones a liar!!!!!!!!!! :eek:::nuts:

Always 2 sides to every story mate but from my very short time on here there is an awful lot of agency bashing, I dont know this cat from Adam but
I know for a fact that we have never ever dipped anyones wage packet and I can back up what I'm saying Ive been here for 10 years and Im not hiding my office is on Bath street Glasgow my phone number is 01413532354, so what does that tell you eh?

I only posted a couple of jobs on here to see if it couple be beneficial to both us as agency and you guys as scaffolders, I'm not on here to take abuse from faceless entities if anyone want to talk about work call me, if not well thats fine.

My spelling's exemplary (for a faceless entity). ;)

Im no agency fan but i will say i have had a bit work through a chap john at this mob and he was spot on to deal with which you dont get often with these agencys, i can only speak for my personal experiances though.

quite agree jamie,can't say iv done very much temp work in my time but its what you make of it i suppose mess them around im pretty sure they will do the same to you,in saying that im not a fan of agencys.best of luck to the lads who plump for this and maybe they can give the forum a bit off feed back on this outfit.

Top Bottom