Fore front (1 Viewer)

9. Monday is an extension of Sunday.
10. No one has has to actually work; someone else will cover it.
11. You do not talk about Fight Club.
12. Offer a bonus.

13. 2 six month holidays a year?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

14. Dental care

Agency workers are only passing through
You can't motivate someone who believes he will be off hire at any minute
UNLESS YOU MAYBE OFFERED A BONUS;)

Last edited:
Marra I have seen your cupen / puss and I would not want to be stuck on the same lift as you because your dental hygiene leaves a lot to be desired!!!!

However if there is a bonus on offer the goal posts can be moved and the parameters change:)))))

just rang forefront for some work burnley/Blackburn area,woman on phone said she new nowt about it.it is advertised on f/b local jobs.£16.00 ph.on my doorstep.

Yes we had some work but they have been filled. we try to update all social media sites soon as we can but sometimes we can't do it straight away.

sorry

Yes we had some work but they have been filled. we try to update all social media sites soon as we can but sometimes we can't do it straight away.

sorry

For this read: when the vacancies are filled we aren't particularly @rsed updating adverts as we are too busy posting fabricated positions as a means of gathering more C.V.'s for our database.

sorry

I rang it within half hour of it going on site,woman said she new nothing about it,the number advertised was her number,explain that.

Marra I have seen your cupen / puss and I would not want to be stuck on the same lift as you because your dental hygiene leaves a lot to be desired!!!!

However if there is a bonus on offer the goal posts can be moved and the parameters change:)))))

Hahaha u wouldn't be able to keep up on Same lift as me, so u wouldn't have to share it with me lol, u here out from Jack dog l8

What ya paying marra I'm an advanced grafter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr stonedrose1

Thanks for taking the time to re write my comments in your very best English...As for just gathering CVs, let's be honest most scaffolerds don't have one and if they did it would be at least 50 pages due to all the contracts worked.

Hahaha u wouldn't be able to keep up on Same lift as me, so u wouldn't have to share it with me lol, u here out from Jack dog l8

Mr stonedrose1

Thanks for taking the time to re write my comments in your very best English...As for just gathering CVs, let's be honest most scaffolerds don't have one and if they did it would be at least 50 pages due to all the contracts worked.

"scaffolders"

Mr stonedrose1

FSS

The post above shows what contempt you hold the men in, that through their knowledge and skill pay your wages every week. You are one nasty piece of work my friend. But hey ho the guys you are insulting are MEN and always will be, not snotty nosed little pen pushers as you are.You are very brave on a forum/telephone but stood in front of any one you will be a sniveling little child

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Marra

Iv'e just been overdosed on marra, marra :D

"Pm me your number marra I'll give u a bell the marra marra. Were r u based marra"

Did you mean
PM me your phone number,I will call you tomorrow.Regards Marra :toung:

Mr stonedrose1

I have never had a problem with agencies , but i do find what you have said very insulting to good honest hard working men.
You are correct i dont or never have had a C.V for the simple reason i have never needed one because i have always got work through my reputation.

Seems to me that the lads are right when they refer to some agencies as
Bottom feeding parasites ;)

Mr stonedrose1

You are only as good as your last job FSS.
Unfortunately CV's for scaffolders started in the 90's at the same time as HR, HSE and the annoying habit of people using acronyms for everything instead of the Queen's English.

Top Bottom