Fore front

marra watson

Reaction score
Who are the two lads who run fore front. And if your listenng any chance ya can send us sum lads that actually want to be on site and graft preferably lads u may have had working on your books for bit?

subbies... they are subbies for a reason

Ring Mike or Lee Thackery. The number is on the advert above.
They are both straightforward lads.
Why are you struggling Marra?
Did you have a bad bunch or is the job a bit of a pig?
Come on dude, talk to the old-timer.:toung:

My guess is he tried to crack the whip and, being as it wasn't a permanent arrangement for the agency boys, they couldn't be arsed breaking a proper sweat.
Is that about the size of it Marra?

Ring Mike or Lee Thackery. The number is on the advert above.
They are both straightforward lads.
Why are you struggling Marra?
Did you have a bad bunch or is the job a bit of a pig?
Come on dude, talk to the old-timer.:toung:
U want a start john Salford????? Job hands been a pig it started with 9 lads that supervisor jacked then another started I then worked underhim an came down to 5 then I tookover and it came down to 3 men then it swapped over to tube from layher it needs8 lads when the erects strips are on with brikies movements etc. the lads knew what they were doing but weren't interested as they have now got a stRy on nites some were allwayd on there fond nnt doing much work so come on lads who wants a start by the eat marram got a skin full but offer still stands need good hard working men plenty of hours weekend and jones home redrow Eric write countryside to name a few are our clients. And got sll there work in north west

There are many ways to motivate your men Marra.

This isn't one of them.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

There are many ways to motivate your men Marra.

This isn't one of them.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wt ya mean lol they wee only there till this nite job came off agency lads all they ame the offer of full time work with it wasn't enough what do I do offer Sumet like half days but then keep me own lads on site who are adjoin more than theew fair share lo acency lad are just nt intrested

Top Bottom