stickers (1 Viewer)

mr h

Reaction score
what about some stickers for hard hats & car windows with the forum logo & some with the consultation rights for scaffs on, i would certainly buy a couple cheers H

What about SF and SCCR Hi-Vis, Neil at BuyBrandtools and SFadmin could maybe sort some Great deal out for us;)

I pm sf admin about some t-shirts with SF writing on the back and logo on the front with your name on i.e RedViking etc .....fly the flag

This is definitely something we should pursue in the near future. I think it could be a great fundraiser for the SCCR.

The hard hat sticker thing is a no go due to health and safety reasons. Something to do with the adhesives altering the structure of the hats.

good idea , has a logo been designed yet tho ???

This is definitely something we should pursue in the near future. I think it could be a great fundraiser for the SCCR.

The hard hat sticker thing is a no go due to health and safety reasons. Something to do with the adhesives altering the structure of the hats.

usually after a site induction they give you a sticker to put on your hat i will tell em this in future cheers H

yea,wot about the site induction stickers we keep getting nd av to put on ??

Over the years scaffolders have put thousands of stickers on there hard hat, and i have never known a sticker to make the hat weaker, they said that but they still give stickers out today

T'shirts , stickers & car stickers on way. Sorting SCCR logo out now.

Great idea to personalise them.

Ragscaff

do recall on seeing that adhesive makes the hard hat weaken over time

Rubbish they hand out stickers on some sites as has been said. Besides stick enough on and you've made a thicker, tougher hard hat :p

Soon we will have hard hat stickers car stickers van stickers & lorry seickers. :D:D

In answer to the question about stickers on hard hats, in my opinion this is a bit of a spin by the hard hat suppliers. If you read the info on the paperwork supplied with your hard hat it will state that only stickers from them should be used on the hard hat - this is becuase the adhesive on their hard hat has been tested and found not to affect the integrity of the helmet.

The likelihood of any adhesive in this day and age damaging the hard hat is pretty unlikely, however from the manufacturer's point of view it acts as some kind of disclaimer in the event of an accident.

Top Bottom