Scaffolders Wanted Start Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

yep mate, no flys here, but then, that's one of the reasons for leaving that shithole behind, when i was up for the Scottish cup this year, i couldn't believe they were actually going to use Glasgow for the commonwealth games, strathclyde police are going to be kept busy picking up down and outs and skagheads,
half the problem with Scotland, is, if your dad done it, 90% of the time, you do it, so if he was a bin man, your going to be one, ect, there's only 10% who get a brain and get out, or, try to better themselves,

as for my lad, whats he got to do with this mate, dont be a knob and try to bring peoples family into things mate

pardon the pun but all of the above is utter garbage.

really, think you need to take off them rose coloured specs mate ,
im not saying its any better down here, but its a dame sight more in your face in scotland

a really think you got to stop calling me mate,as that phrase is lost on me regarding yourself.secondly theres no need to put down your mother country in any circumstance,thirdly welcome to the forum try taking the craic a little bit better.

listen , as you put it, its my mother country , and the craic as you put is Irish not Scottish, so before you go giving me some for putting down what i know personally to be true, , try using Scottish phrases instead of Irish, and no, im not your "mate", but then, as you prove, if your not, you go trolling for your mates, tell you what shove it up your arse mate, and delete the account, cant be bothered with ******* like yourself, go have a crack with your buddies

now we have the tantrum for attention,at least deleting your account will give you ample time to do more invoices.

Ohhh the invoices, the joys

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Kevin come back all is forgiven, remember you're only a scaff

ezupe6yb.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

a8eturum.jpg

How to pound a d1ckhead off the forum in less than five pages.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom