supervisor standing over you. (1 Viewer)

stjosephboy

Reaction score
Hi lads when a supervisor has to stand and watch you all day but doesn't do it to any other gang.what is he trying to tell you?

Hes Trying To Tell You He Doesnt Trust You To Do Your Job, Ask Him Why He Is Standing Over You All The Time.

Has he started offering you's sweaties yet :eek:

He,s either insecure in his position or trying covert bullying...

Next time he stands watching ask him to hand you some gear :cool:

Funny heard a story today about that lol

Gers prob right or he's trying to impress someone above him either way until he says something ignore him and what ever you do DONT rush around trying to impress the Jeremy hunt otherwise ull either make a silly mistake or worse he'll expect that every day

he prob fancies you and wants to rape you really hard in the bum

@ HSWT...

I concur, 80% of Supervision on the work face, however, a Supervisor should be interfacing with his work force, communication and the welfare of his Crew being one of many considerations these attributes appear to be bereft as far as the Supervisor under scrutiny in concerned...

Yi got ti get down in the trenches wi the troops...

if a gaffer/wannker decides to stand and stare at me and my squad I MAKE A POINT OF STANDING AND STARING AT THE WANNKER
THE BULLYING SHIIT DOESNT WORK WITH ME
IF YOU WANT THE BEST OUT OF MEN TREAT THEM AS SUCH;)

if a gaffer/wannker decides to stand and stare at me and my squad I MAKE A POINT OF STANDING AND STARING AT THE WANNKER
THE BULLYING SHIIT DOESNT WORK WITH ME
IF YOU WANT THE BEST OUT OF MEN TREAT THEM AS SUCH;)

Exactly!!!!!! Its always puzzled me why these plicks act like that it's common sense.... if the boys are treated right they will do there part especially when the supervisor thinks he's the bollox he should know that

Happy the one I rated on this job the old yin as lost the ******* plot in the last couple of days working up the top by his self today as the boys refused to go up the moral of the storey is do your bit and get te **** 67 and turning as a Supervisor the bloke as gone right down in my estimations.

Happy the one I rated on this job the old yin as lost the ******* plot in the last couple of days working up the top by his self today as the boys refused to go up the moral of the storey is do your bit and get te **** 67 and turning as a Supervisor the bloke as gone right down in my estimations.

In the land of Oz supers are never on the tools. If one or a manager picked up a spanner it could end up with the unions getting involved

I find I you give them a job and don't check back you'll find them pleasing there self. Had a gang of 2 stripping a lean to and then told them to erect a garden wall I went up after 1 stripping And the other walking it about 100 yards and basing out wih it there's umpteen still ages and 2folks on site. Give them another list of job in order when I asked why they haven't stripped internals his reply was were waist for it to rain lol FFS fek off. Feels like you crnt leave men to do the basic jobs sometimes

Hi lads when a supervisor has to stand and watch you all day but doesn't do it to any other gang.what is he trying to tell you?

Get off your phone, do a bit..show a little enthusiasm...life could get worse..... If your not happy, Get a job in a call center.. Mac

I would think either the supervisor is a bully or the gang are crap chancers. Either way man up or feck up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom