grassing chargehands

ALAN JACK

Reaction score
something happened at work recently and it came out in the wash that it was this fcuking muppet of a chargehand,that dosent no a spanner from his podger.just a wee question lads.what would yous say the best way to get the grassing **** back any suggestions because the **** deserves aw he gets:mad:

What did he grass you for ?
end of the day a charge hand has to answer for what ever goes wrong on the job .

So do we assume that he didnt grass you for working hard , being on time and doing your job to the best of your ability ?

Exactly, who's ever been grassed up for coming in on time,
not taking the p1ss with their breaks,
smashing lumps up and going home on time.

Play him at his own game grassing a grass doesn't make u a grass IMO...... The best revenge I've seen was few years ago a mate I was actually working with got grassed on by the number 2 on site ( trying to climb the ladder ****!!) and once my mate found out it was him he went up to the number 1 and contracts manager telling them he would call his mate from the hse to inspect the job if he wasn't dealt with....... The next day the number 2 ( ironic name lol ) was sacked fooking brilliant

Play him at his own game grassing a grass doesn't make u a grass IMO...... The best revenge I've seen was few years ago a mate I was actually working with got grassed on by the number 2 on site ( trying to climb the ladder ****!!) and once my mate found out it was him he went up to the number 1 and contracts manager telling them he would call his mate from the hse to inspect the job if he wasn't dealt with....... The next day the number 2 ( ironic name lol ) was sacked fooking brilliant

I could see that tactic backfiring spectacularly as well though, to be fair.

He played a blinder Peter I know what ur saying but for once WE had them by the short and curlys ;)

I won't mention the firm as he is still on there but this was right in the crunch and the management were taking liberties he was a mini hero at the time many a union man would have liked him

But we'd like to know what this chargehand did in the first place to be labeled a grass, my own experience's being in that role is theirs always someone who want's to trip you up no matter how nice you are to them.

so right

just cause ma squad arnt yes men,she dossnae like it. she got one payed off already.thick ****.you wont catch me with ma trousers down.:bigsmile:

enlighten me Alan
who is SHE surely not the chargehand but in this day and age who klnows
is it as the pocher says Alledgedly putting mens names forward for D&As.
Thats a very grey area as some sites do enforce these ridgedly,but it is also an easy way of getting rid of people you dont see eye to eye with.;)

the plot thickens

well in my estimation with 25 years experience.what is the definition of a man,its not what i would call him

Top Bottom