Scotland, Independence debate

im voting yes............purely to get rid of the tories forever,no reflection on the english or welsh but we can't have anymore of them tories.

That will be a big factor for a lot of people up here celticbhoy.

When does England get to vote if we want them with us?
Anyhow.. vote UKIP.. that will get ride of torries

Good luck, not many want to be part of something bigger,would love us to ditch the eu if we ever get the chance to vote on it.

quite frankly I'd love to see the jocks go it alone, just to see how much of an implosion it would cause then to have them come back and kiss our a r s e s like they've always done. Give it back to them take the pound off them take all those government jobs we give em let em have there army boys back and take the oil off them for good, one word would sum it up (f uc k e d). good luck with the independence.

Its Thanks To Dunderheads Like Qaukerscaff That Will Make The Majority Of Scots Vote Yes, Your Attitude Stinks, Scotland Has 8% Of Britains Population Yet We Contribute 12% Of Britains Tax Revenue, So The Idea That You Keep Us Or That We Are Here Because Of Your Goodwill Dream On. Our Country Has Been Raped By Yours For 300 Years Our People And Our Resources, Why Should We Be Ruled By A Government We Didnt Elect And Whos Policies Are Repugnant To The Vast Majority Of The Electorate.

I love it when scots come up with stats.. and when they are researched... it is a load of bollox

fact is you lot don't like the English and the English don't like you, just look at the Uruguay game tonight loads of jocks in the Uruguay end shouting for the South American's, Alex Salmond will lead you lot into oblivion and good f k n riddance

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

and we will continue to rape you lot, if it wasn't for us English the vast majority of jocks would still be ginger and called McTavish. So you should really be thanking us for impregnating your women with real Anglo Saxon seed hence the dark hair and dark eyes

The Scots will decide what they want to do, end of....

As an Englishman I am used to being told what is best for me by a set of posh boys in Landan, and any second or third generation of immigrants that want to change my customs and beliefs so they feel more at home....

better stop now as "Free Speech" is no longer a right of an Englishman.:mad:

We're an island and should stay that way regardless. You can't trust your neighbours history has proved that time after time.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Welcome to the Forum Fred, where's Pip?

Seriously I would like to keep the UK as it is, but if the scots vote to leave the union, then its up to them.
If you do vote yes though, do me a favour;
PLEASE, please do not send any more bands like the Bay City Rollers south of the border!!:eek::eek::eek:

The only time that Westminster will sanction a split is when Scotland becomes a liability...

We're an island and should stay that way regardless. You can't trust your neighbours history has proved that time after time.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Welcome to the Forum Fred, where's Pip?

Thanks Russ. Been a bit busy recently but got next week off so will look in a bit more often. I heard Pip banned himself after his boiler suit advert!

Top Bottom