worst company you have ever worked for.

new scaff65

Reaction score
M.E.T. Coventry. Worked for them a few months ago. Feck me . What a feckin joke. The firm has just been shot together. Health n safety none existing. Stay away from this company. Treat you like monkeys and pay peanuts. Be warned. And some of their lads have got sh1t on their tongues. 1 lad in question but can't remember his name. But only a labourer. Tats on his leg. No 1 knob.& feckin brown nose.

That's a fair comment hswt. But when the company treat you like monkeys it's a different ballgame. Worked 10 hrs a day & had 20 mins break in 2 days. I don't feckin think so. After all I am feckin English.

I Have Worked For A Lot Of Companies Some Good Some Not So Good And Some Just Downright Dreadful, It Would Be Hard To Tell Which Was The Worst. I Had Issues With A Good Few, But The Worst? I Could Be On Here All Night.

Yes yes have a spanner ain't seen u around in a while haha are we freinds again or. Civil lol

Jiggaman. Wtf. My post was only to ask for opinions. But you have only took the p1ss. I've been through ur last posts. & what a feckin miserable opinionated d1ckhead u r. Y don't u get a f@kin life. U f@kin glaswigian sh1t head.u feckin wanna be rab c nessbit.

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Well let me explain jiggaman. As though I'm speaking to a f@kin d1ckhead. 1 go back to school. N 2 sort ya feckin dirty wife out. Don't even f@kin go there n try n belittle me ya dirty sh1te.

Last edited:
Top Bottom