d&r still going

hem ping long

Reaction score
Are d&r scaffolding still going heard they were knocking blokes badly a couple years back.but i have not seen any of their jobs around london in donkeys..just wondered if they ve gone tits up.

I last heard they had run down the Town/site work side in favour of the Rail works. I believe Kevin Mouatt is still the MD. I also heard that the leasehold on the Peckham yard is about to expire and they may vacate, but I must stress this is just hear-say on my part.

still see them around town everyday, still got site work on the go and council jobs

Yes they are mate I got a start few months ago but went elsewhere, my mukka was on for them and spoke quite highly as he was on the way home at 3 and never had a problem with £££

Kevin Mouatt sacked or asked to leave shall I say.

Kevin Mouatt sacked or asked to leave shall I say.

When did this happen rc? Seems he cleared out all the 'old-guard' there and has now been outed himself. Any hints on who has taken over in his place?

Happened this year, I know the full story but can't say on here. He now works for UKDN Waterflow!!

I respect your discretion rc. Has Karl Bourne continued at Basildon or has he left too. I only ask as they were both 'SGB' men.

Just checked their web page, so Mark Snowden is now MD. I think there's an interesting story behind this.

Last edited:
he went in feb.this year it now says he works for ukcg so that means he keeps in the nasc.how these people look after there own to save face

Top Bottom