Basic Scaffold Fixer required Hounslow TW6

Mike Mann

Reaction score
Basic Scaffold Fixer required Hounslow TW6

The system used is tube and fit scaffolding and the duties are the dismantling of a temporary roof site structure on an industrial unit near Heathrow.
The task is the striking and lowering of products to the ground level using a hoist plus rope & block/tackle. This is a short term contract for two to four weeks. The site is in the land side zone of Heathrow Airport and would not require security clearance. There is free parking provided on site.
Mon – Friday 07.30-16.00 (8hs paid either PAYE or Umbrella Limited)
£13.40 PAYE plus holiday pay, B&CE accident insurance & pension
£17.20 Umbrella Limited
CIS is not allowed on this contract
You must have: basic CISRS, photo ID, proof of NI, a clean criminal record and experience of tube & fit on commercial sites. You must be able to pass a verbal reference check from a previous employer. On successful offer you will have to attend a paid induction on Wednesday and then start work following the induction.

This is a contract for services and Hays operate as an Employment Business. There are NO dig or travel subsidies. There is a limited smoking policy on site due to the proximity of aviation fumes.
To apply please contact me on Tel 020 8897 8851 or email CV to mike.mann@hays.com
Web UK Jobs and Recruitment | Hays - Recruiting experts worldwide
UK Jobs and Recruitment | Hays - Recruiting experts worldwide

You must be able to pass a verbal reference check from a previous employer.
My previous employer would say something like "go f*ck yourself". Would that be ok?

had dealings many moons ago with this guy he talks the talk gets your\your mates info and never gets back to you/them,in a nutshell a very experienced bullsh1tter.

had dealings many moons ago with this guy he talks the talk gets your\your mates info and never gets back to you/them,in a nutshell a very experienced bullsh1tter.

But not experienced enough to con us celticboy.

This advert just put a smile on my face for the day ha ha ha ha ha ha don't ask for much for 2 weeks work ha ha ha ha ha

Top Bottom