how to get lucas card? (1 Viewer)

Elliott mc

Reaction score
Really finding it hard to sort out a Lucas card! Found weekend and night work on the underground but finding it impossible to sort Lucas card. Any suggestions? Getting a pts card is not a problem.
Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Whoever you have found the work with, need to sponser you, to go on the course, it takes 4 hours and cost £75, that's it.
You can do the course at Stratford or Kensington
Ticket is valid for 3 years
I'll have some weekend work if you don't mind, I might be able to sort out a sponser for you too.
Pm me please

I found the work through a recruitment agent but they won't sponser me. Basically just need staffs with the cards and not fussed about giving them to you. I've tried ringing everyone with no hope. Do you have both Lucas and pts? I can send you link if you like mate

Do you know if there still doing the cards where you say? Could you find me some details please, or do you think you could get me a sponsor details? Ring this girl she's sorting all the work out. Rebecca Law, one way Construction Liverpool 0151 550 0160.

contact a steve green at fast track agency 07900296475 elliot speak to him hes a character to say the least lol he will sort you out mate for stratford

Hey, I know this is an old post but may have some luck on here. I have found a job with a company working on the rails, only problem is they wont sponsor me to get my LUCAS card because they use their sponsorship to renew their employees cards. is there any other way to get a Lucas card or does anyone know how to get sponsorship. I also need a track accustom card and a track trolley card and i cant get them until i have a Lucas card.

any advice or help would be useful

Top Bottom