getting back into scaffolding

cranbrook

Reaction score
ive been out of the game for over ten years ...i have just got my citb labourers ticket ...how much could i earn as a labourer nowadays ...ive been a chargehand scaffolder in the past but i havnt got the tickets now

I cans pays yu 15 pounds a day ands giv yu a room livings wiv my others workers in 2 beds terraced wer a yu basings

@ Cran

A good grounds Man is worth his weight in gold to a price Gang...you are able to read the job and have every component part read to erect hence cutting the erecting time down...If I were you Id go for that...

You'll soon go through the Trained and Ticketed process...you never forget never mind how long you'v been out the game Bro...

cheers mate ...its worth more than 50 pounds a day then i guess ....thats all my mate is paying me at the moment ..and im up erecting ,doing stacks and all sorts ..

I lik to whip mys grounds men making them worms work quik and I lookings lik stroung boss

Labourers get over £10 an hour on blue book jobs

I lik to whip mys grounds men making them worms work quik and I lookings lik stroung boss

stay out of it you nail bombing sounding kunt face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go kill ur self....and ur mother:nuts::nuts::nuts:

Hey Bob knack I beets yu wiv donkey penis iv speaking tu me likes that agaiin I kill man's onces becus he looks at mee funny .

ive been out of the game for over ten years ...i have just got my citb labourers ticket
How come you didn't go for at least a basic ticket if you've been a chargehand before? Or is there a time limit for that?

I'm in a similar situation, having been out of the game for 5 years. I did renew my advanced ticked a couple of years back when I decided to get back into it again but something came up and I never did. But I am looking to get back into scaffolding again now, though at my age (I'm an old fart!) it won't be that easy...

thes always barbar collage! always good to see the old timers on site from time to time tho. giving out the 'tricks' of the day from time to time!!......... u no........ like how to tie in useing singles. love that sht

Using singles for ties? Pfft! Back in the day a bit of string tied around a rusty old pipe did the job!

seen it on bournmouth high st. power cort tied round cast iron down pipes! love that sht!

You Lucky fu cker old fart , you had a rusty pipe to tie to all we had was an old pigeons nest on a window ledge and a monkey boot lace

you luck luck lucky bast...d we used to dream of having an old pigeons nest and a monkey boot some people hav all the luck all we had was air and spit

yeh!......and T-REXs chaseing u round the forest from time to time!!!!!! and having to kill an animal for lunch.........yeh......them wer the days........

Top Bottom