hansom scaff on diy sos bbc

marra watson

Reaction score
any 1 know who that hansom scaff is on diy sos catch it on i player and to save you listening to nick knowles noshing off lawrance feking mad shirt skip to 16.00 ahahah

Never seen a Handsome Scaff but i did see what i can only describe as a "WHITE MUSLIM CONVERT LOOKING GEEZER" he had a stupid beard and although he had the spanners on looked more interested in trying to feck Lawrence Llewelen Bowen and then probably slitting his throat in some bizzare JIHADI ONLINE VIDEO than getting the gear away from the back garden

Do you know the cuunt Marra i know you have moved down that area;)

Ahahah i dont know him marra. And that beared looks well trimmed. Woldnt mind got pulled off a job at half 4 sent down there there was about 100 people stood there and at this paticular poin we had marched the gear in for the irish man to come over tellig us we couldnt do it coz of the digger was like ffs lol

Ha kamrum brothver hopes yu are beings well I not seems yu in a whiles I thlugh5 yu had diedings fighting jihadi in chechnistan. We ships meetsings wash ours feet together hand smoke a pipe

ha ikram bruthver I is well hope you is gud to. I culdnt get visa for chechnistan Taliban sed I ad to pay meself. wot that about?
i avalable for dat job if you need me. i wont say ware cos all the infidels send you begging messages haha. we smoke pipe and wash feet together soon bruthver.
allah hafiz!!

Yes Kamrun we will met and yu can hav nite wiv 1. ov my Daugherty fukima .
I hav bin veeery busings I had a illiterate worker how fell ov scuffolfding an he dieds but we had tu buri him on a building sit e. In footings ov big houuse I was every sad coz he costing me 30 rupee to imported from Uzbekistan. But neveer mine d many moor on way. White man's cost too much

bruthver ikram, I very much like fukima but needed help from charmin man

allah hafiz

Attachments

• me an fukima tryin to get it up for tenth time.jpg
    me an fukima tryin to get it up for tenth time.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 20
KAMMY ARE YOU SELLING WHITE Women for sex
this is not on my friend and i dont care what your book says
Iam very upset that you behave this way towards your host countrys people
i would like a reassurance that she is your daughter :mad:

KAMMY ARE YOU SELLING WHITE Women for sex
this is not on my friend and i dont care what your book says
Iam very upset that you behave this way towards your host countrys people
i would like a reassurance that she is your daughter :mad:
Hugo , what you doing encouraging these 2 clowns brother. ( same guy I know ) but if no c*nt replies to them they will go away in time,,,they will be heading for Bagdhad shortly anyway ..

Yu haves Gud Times with fukima I happy. This guy brianstaff thinksings me an kamrun Kahn Rajput is not onlying shaving wumens but computing Asweel. Me and bruver kamrum meets on thi s greet buetifull websiti.g and form greetest frendship is named off greet Allah. He William Makes you burns in hell fors entertainment yu stupid infidelity brianscuff

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

One days brianscuff wheen we bring in sharia yu will were a veil and onlying be allowed ing to takes it off on dazs when i let yu . So yu can lick the scums Crum frum undering my toenails

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

One days brianscuff wheen we bring in sharia yu will were a veil and onlying be allowed ing to takes it off on dazs when i let yu . So yu can lick the scums Crum frum undering my toenails

Top Bottom